Thursday, September 8, 2011

Light Afternoon Project

Anthropologie Sunflower
Medallion  Knob
$8
Yesterday I decided to be productive creatively, rather than searching for jobs all day (because that is clearly getting me places!).  I took on a do-it-yourself project and re-painted my end table in my living room.  I chose to do the end table first because I was not sure how much I'd like this color that Valspar calls "French Blue."  Turns out, it's not too bad, but I don't think I'll do my coffee table in the color as originally planned.  Maybe I'll just do accents on the inexpensive TV stand I bought from Lowe's a few years ago too.  Now I am just waiting for a cute knob from Antropologie to arrive in the mail and the table should be complete.
New End Table!       

No comments:

Post a Comment