Thursday, September 15, 2011

Coming Out of Bev Cart Retirement

I'm super excited to announce that next week I will come out of retirement!  I'll be the beverage cart girl for the Augusta Bar's golf tournament.  It's been a while since I've done this job, roughly 3 years, but I did work at my local country club in Mendon, NY as a bev cart/pro shop girl extraordinaire for my whole college career.  It was such a fun job, schmoozing with the members and being outside and enjoying the weather!  The best part of this gig is that I'll get to meet many attorneys in the Augusta legal community.  Not to mention, that I get to pick out a new, inexpensive outfit, which will make me look like a million bucks for first impressions!

I picked out these new shorts.  They are a little bit longer in length, but still good for the hot weather and still appropriate for the golf course.  I think that I'll pair it would a cute tank.  It should be a fun tournament and I am super excited to meet many new people!
Trimmed Trouser Shorts
Gap, $24

No comments:

Post a Comment