Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Autumn is Here!

Fall starts this Friday, September 23rd!  I am so excited, I love this time of the year.  I can't wait to bring out the Halloween decorations, determine what my costume may be, buy candy for my first ever trick-or-treaters, go to hayrides, get lost in a corn maze, carve pumpkins, and lastly, prepare myself for bar exam results (which will be posted on October 28).  I also am headed home to NY for a little less than a week to see my family!  It's been since June since I've stepped foot on Northern soil, and I miss it!

I hope that Augusta has a lot of Halloween festivities to offer.  I know nothing can really compare to the Macon "Thriller" dance or to Rochester's Haunted Hayrides, but a girl can hope, can't she?  I've actually heard rumors that Le Chat Noir holds a really cool Zombie Bootcamp.  I think I will definitely be begging a few friends to go try this out before Halloween hits.

There's also the Augusta Westobou Festival going on for the last week in September and first week of October.  There are a bunch of cool, free events going on, and I plan on attending some!  Hopefully a few are dog friendly!  I'll have to research that one, because Buster and Timber deserve an outing or two at times.

Where will you be when Zombie Apocalypse hits?

No comments:

Post a Comment