Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekend Recap

Another weekend in Augusta, and this time we decided to hit the pool and bar scene.  Before we did that though, we had a law school friend come into town last minute from Columbia, SC.  It was great to see him and we had a blast.  I also received a very special care package from a friend in Atlanta who sent me some books, dvds, and a new headband to add to my collection.  Just a little pick me up for the weekend and it was very thoughtful!  So fun to get care packages in the mail!

Saturday was spent at the pool, where I finally was able to get some of my tanning on.  I haven't been at the pool to layout since Macon in May.  It was just too busy of a summer to actually go outside and enjoy anything.  It was hard to enjoy much this past summer.  Anyway, it was awesome to be outside, in the pool, and finally get some color on my face and stomach!  We later went out to dinner at Wicked Wasabi which was delish.

Smile!
Augusta has a pretty fun nightlife.  We decided to catch some live bands at a couple of the bars.  The jazz band at Metro Coffee House was amazing and got us all dancing.  I made sure to take off my platform heels before going downtown and opted for my favorite Gigi sandals, and I was glad that I did!  We were definitely not standing in the corner!  All in all, it was another fun weekend and we didn't get many chores done around the house, but luckily, I don't have a job yet, so that is what my week will be filled with!

No comments:

Post a Comment