Wednesday, August 24, 2011

To Die For

Gigi, $60
Sam Edelman may be one of my favorite shoe brands.  I am obsessed with his styles lately!  I've picked out a bunch of his shoes that I'd love to own, once I get a job!  All of the styles are from piperlime, one of my all time favorite online shops.  I bought his Gigi sandals for summer and they are the best t-strap sandals I've ever owned.  I even got my sister to get a pair!  If you research a little bit, you could probably find some of these on sale.

Alvin, $150
These are some of the shoes I'd like to get once I have a pay check.  The loafers would be so cute with some skinny jeans or skinny dark cords for fall.  I'd probably add a cute chiffon shirt with a long necklace as well.  Who doesn't love some animal print?  The closed toe flat is perfect for the cooler nights that are quickly approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment